Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To RPG Kingdom! A Safe Forum For All Ages! < marquee>Welcome to our forums!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!
Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 4:41 am by Adrian006

» Single genre many styles
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:38 am by MCGEHEE81

» An analysis of the present day oil industry scenario
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:52 am by MAXWELL21

» favorite website niche
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 1:44 am by Nuke

» Favorite game console?
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 7:33 pm by topthisfact

» Hey everyone its the Hawk
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 2:07 pm by Zach

» RELEASE DATE: 3.7.10
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 2:06 pm by Zach

» The Roll'n Dice Event!
Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 1:08 pm by Zach

Top posters
Zach
Bob Dylan (folk) I_vote_lcapBob Dylan (folk) I_voting_barBob Dylan (folk) I_vote_rcap 
topthisfact
Bob Dylan (folk) I_vote_lcapBob Dylan (folk) I_voting_barBob Dylan (folk) I_vote_rcap 
honeydark
Nuke
Nofuji
master412160
Chibi
rawkhawk64
Grievous
Shiny Star
RPG Kingdom Lottery
RPG kingdom lottery! This week the jackpot is 5 tokens!Want to enter? Just PM Zach!
Google Analytics
Contact Us

Bob Dylan (folk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi

Tokens : 9

Bob Dylan (folk) Empty
PostSubject: Bob Dylan (folk)   Bob Dylan (folk) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 10:41 pm

Bob Dylan is a folk/rock musician who is widely known for his protest music of the 60s and 70s, and revered as the savior of the classics.Since the early 60s, he has been spreading the joy of music, along with various icons of the time, including Woody Guthrie (Father of This Land Is Your Land) The Band, and Allen Ginsberg. Noted for his hits, Times Are a Changin, Blowing in the Wind, and Like a Rolling Stone (Named best song written in 2004 by Rolling Stone magazine) his music today, has influenced countless artists, including comedian Demetri Martin.

In 1988, Bob Dylan announced a tour that would last the rest of his life. Since June of 1988 he has been touring around the country, continously, preforming in over 2000 shows, putting him down in the record books. An amazing artist in an amazing time.
Back to top Go down

Bob Dylan (folk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG Plaza :: Off Topic-
Jump to: