HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To RPG Kingdom! A Safe Forum For All Ages! < marquee>Welcome to our forums!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!
Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 4:41 am by Adrian006

» Single genre many styles
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:38 am by MCGEHEE81

» An analysis of the present day oil industry scenario
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 7:52 am by MAXWELL21

» favorite website niche
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 1:44 am by Nuke

» Favorite game console?
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 7:33 pm by topthisfact

» Hey everyone its the Hawk
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 2:07 pm by Zach

» RELEASE DATE: 3.7.10
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 2:06 pm by Zach

» The Roll'n Dice Event!
What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 1:08 pm by Zach

Top posters
Zach
What instruments do you play? I_vote_lcapWhat instruments do you play? I_voting_barWhat instruments do you play? I_vote_rcap 
topthisfact
What instruments do you play? I_vote_lcapWhat instruments do you play? I_voting_barWhat instruments do you play? I_vote_rcap 
honeydark
Nuke
Nofuji
master412160
Chibi
rawkhawk64
Grievous
Shiny Star
RPG Kingdom Lottery
RPG kingdom lottery! This week the jackpot is 5 tokens!Want to enter? Just PM Zach!
Google Analytics
Contact Us

What instruments do you play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi

Tokens : 9

What instruments do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 10:45 pm

What instruments do you know how to play?

Guitar
Bass
Drums
Cornet (Trumpet)
Clarinet
Tuba
Piano
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawkhawk64
rawkhawk64

Tokens : 26

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 1:11 pm

Well, I can play a little guitar. I can also play drums alright. Other than that, no musical talent whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
Owner
Owner
Zach

Tokens : 10000213
My Pet : What instruments do you play? Fnvcj5

Character sheet
RPG Experience:
What instruments do you play? Yellow50/50What instruments do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 6:48 pm

i dont play any lol.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What instruments do you play?
Page 1 of 1